sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

Welcome.

Hello everybody and welcome to my personal space!

This is the first time I dare to make a blog. Previously I only was a mere watcher who read many information in several web pages. But since some time before until now, the idea of sharing my ideas through the vast information media which is internet was lurking my mind. Once I have stepped forward, it is time to develop this project of mine and see what comes up from it.

Surely, you are asking yourself what can I offer. Well, I'm a big fan of sci fy in all its forms (books, movies, videogames...) and I'm also a scientist (my branch is biology). So I thought it would be a good idea to make some reviews of the books, movies and videogames I read, watched and played through the point of view of a scientist. So that we could distinguish science from fiction and criticize any novel, movie or game at the same time. This page is thought to be a window to the mind of the authors discussed and to their legacy. Because anything that can be imagined by the human mind is possible. So the possibilities are endless.

You have nothing to worry about spoilers. I hate listening the end of a movie before I watched it. So I’ll just try to tell the most essential to know what is it about but without deepen in the plot. In spite of my knowledge about science, this blog is addressed to any kind of public. A master of science is not needed nor a PhD.

I hope you enjoy reading my articles. Any commentary, opinion, suggestion or question is very welcome but always expressed politely. I don't want anybody to blame or insult anyone. Any point of view is welcome as well.


And with no more delay... Welcome to Endless Universes!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario